Black Hearth


I'm tired of following an ilusion , the truth has always been in front of my eyes, there's no other than my Lady the one that has truly been there for me, the one that will never fail me, the one that no matter what, has been on my side...
I've seen the world by myself these past months and truly It's wasted nothing here is worth my eyes a broken youth, elders that are not wise, spoiled children, and a breed destinated to die in the filth of the world...
many that came to the place were she was but none of them worthy of the throne, too green for it, too vane to be there or too pink for a World of Darkness and consumed in it...
Only the light of her white wings is as strong to keep the dark in it's place under her feet and behind my throne

It's time to break the wall of spikes, poison, darkness, black blood I built over the real dream I was having

To return my hearth were it truly belongs

Comments

Popular Posts