And yes... I am the last man standing...

4/10/2012
"Nothing did the trick is hard to conquer defeat but i've learned watching the rest of us die, it is my time now, i finally know why they didn't wait for the final stand or kept toghether, everything is a game a chess game all the pieces must be sacrificed in order to attempt a succesfull attack, all the pieces made the moves in order to only one advance and checkmate the opponet... so be my guest whoever is the king at the other side of the board feel free to spit in his face for me.

I said i'll keep a bullet from the old days if the final moment came to me, well this is it:

After long questioning life and death so far everthing here is a lie, or a truth spoken by a man that only lies, I cannot continue with this i've already harm a lot of people in my life and taken so many other to the grave, the secret of that goes with me to the grave, life is about opportunity and I'm leaving now to give you that no more hard feelings over everything, I'm sure you'll know as well as the ones that failed to the pact that I am no longer amongyou after I finish this, my current location is far away in a camp like the one we trained you but is the ground where they trained me. 
The wolves will take my remains taken by the spirit of the high forest of Siberia, this is my last writting, little brother do something more useful of your life you finally got it the thing is taht you have not seen it but you are already at the other side. 
By the moment the new moon rises at the horizon you will know for surewhat you did. I retire from everything I have spitted to many times at the face of death now is time i quit harming the people I used to keep on living more than 40 years who will be blessed by gaia.
Edward's fortune is a weapon of two edges as you slice your opponets in half you will cut your life as well, being honest all the money stills bloddy as his soul and sword.

My gift to you ? well I'll be gone what more gist than everything they knew pure knowledge and experience in everything , remember to look at the mirror of spirits to look for us we'll be watching you so you better do something useful of the rest of your life, i won't see the end of human race but i'm sure that you will so be strongas we all were in that time. 

Take care of your daughter she's fine healty and well you'll find her at the end of the purple rainbow ( yes is a quest and a puzzle ) there's nothing else for me here 

It was an honor being at your side brother in arms
Sic vis pacem para bellum

Mikhail"

So long Brothers and Sisters thank you for everything...

Comments

Popular Posts